6th International Virtual Meeting on Retouching of Cultural heritage (RECH6)
This year, the 6th International Meeting on Retouching of Cultural heritage (RECH6) will take place virtually on 4th and 5th November 2021. RECH6 is a collaboration between the RECH Group and the Instituto de Restauración del Patrimonio (IRP) of the Universitat Politècnica de València, Spain.
Scholars and independent researchers are invited to submit proposals for:
- Communication with a 15 minute online presentation.
- Poster presentation with a 4 minute online presentation, Flash Talks.
For both proposals authors must focus on one of the following topics:
• Contemporary criteria on chromatic reintegration
• Chromatic reintegration: museums and private context
• Documentation of chromatic reintegration process
• Materials and techniques experiences
• Matching Colours
• Digital technologies as resources for the chromatic reintegration process
• Algorithms and artificial intelligence in chromatic reintegration projects
Once the abstracts have been accepted, the authors will be called to prepare their presentations for the conference days and to write the full paper, which has not been accepted in any other conference or publication.
Full papers will be published through Editorial UPV and will be reviewed in a double-blind peer review process by the conference scientific committee. The conference proceedings will include ISBN and doi.
The conference proceedings will be published according to the UPV´s open access policy for the entire public under a creative commons use license that facilitates its consultation and reuse, always acknowledging authorship.
The deadline for the submission of abstracts is June 30th, 2021.
The deadline for the submission of full papers is December 31st, 2021.
SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS: The authors can access to the submission website here: http://ocs.editorial.upv.es/index.php/RECH/RECH6/login?source=%2Findex.p...
AUTHORS GUIDELINES: http://ocs.editorial.upv.es/index.php/RECH/RECH6/schedConf/cfp
CONFERENCE INFORMATION: http://ocs.editorial.upv.es/index.php/RECH/RECH6